1. I make it a point to have something current and fresh from God to share daily.
2. I discipline my mouth and take responsibility for what comes out of it.
3. My future is bright and secure. Money comes to me now! I have a chain of material possessions to delight my soul! I never have to worry about finances again!
4. I walk in the perfect will of God because I hear from him and follow His instructions.
5. My confidence is in Christ, not in how well I can perform. God, break the cycle!
6. I don’t procrastinate.
7. I put my confidence and trust in God and Him alone!
8. I accept what God gives me and I am happy with my life.
9. I do everything I can to live in peace.
10. I excel in giving.
11. I mix encouragement with correction.
12. When I feel overly anxious to settle something, I let it rest for 24 hours, at least. I don’t act foolishly, I ask God for wisdom.
13. I enjoy everything I do to the fullest extent.
14. I always pray, not procrastinating, but doing it right then, with a thankful heart.
15. I am not held in bondage due to a wrong way of thinking.
16. I line my thoughts up with the Word of God.